GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS
Constant vigilance pays rich dividends. You will be helping the school and the child if you pay attention to the following :
1. Read the first few pages of this diary carefully and fill up all details required to your ward in his/her personal data.
2. This diary is used as a means of home school communication. You are requested to check the remarks and home work daily, if any, given by the teacher and sign the same.
3. Please see that your ward always comes to school in neat and proper uniform.
4. Students who use the school van (on their risk and choice) should be at their respective bus stops at least 5 minutes before the van timings.
5. Change of van even for a particular day will be entertained only after confirmation from the parents.
6. Taking short leave/half day should not be made a regular practice. It must be avoided as much as possible. Do make social engagements or medical appointments for your ward during school hours.
7. If there is a rehearsal for any function on a holiday, parents are supposed to make arrangements for the arrival and departure of their ward.
8. Avoid criticizing the teachers or school in the presence of your child because it causes the student to lose his/her respect for the teacher with the consequent failure to learn from him/her. If you have any legitimate complaint, meet the Principal personally.
9. Restrict your child from using T.V., video & computer games.
10. Do not give mobile phone to your child. Disciplinary action will be taken against any child carrying a mobile phone.
11. Please ensure that no net surfing y your ward is done at home without your supervision.
12. Students are not allowed to use the school telephone. They will not be called from the class-rooms to answer phone calls during school hours.
13. Parents must attend Parent-Teachers Meet on last Saturday of every month.